1. What is your Affiliate Program?
Our affiliate program financially rewards you for directing new customers to our WordPress framework and theme collection. When a product is purchased by a new customer you refer, we pay you a commission for the sale(s).
2. How do I join your Affiliate Program?
Our Affiliate Program is managed by ShareASale, one of the best affiliate management networks available today. So you must sign up for an account on their website — and then you can apply for our program at the same time.
3. What is ShareASale?
ShareASale is one of the most highly-awarded advertising networks in the world. In addition to its expertise as a market leader in the affiliate industry, the company provides tracking, reporting, and real-time commission statements for our affiliate program, along with an on-time and accurate payment to its affiliate members.
4. How does your Affiliate Program work?
Our affiliate program allows you to make money by referring new customers to our website. You can do this by placing links, banners, product reviews, or any of the other content we provide you with on your website. Each time you refer a new customer to us and that customer makes a purchase, you earn a commission. In every calendar month you will receive your commission payments via the payment option you select on your ShareASale account.
5. Does it cost me anything to become an Affiliate?
It’s absolutely free to join our Affiliate Program. There’s no charge to apply and there’s no minimum sales requirement.
6. How much can I expect to earn?
That’s completely up to you. We can help if you need something specific to promote StudioPress your way, but your profit potential completely depends on your sales. Our standard commission rate is 35% of every sale you make.
7. Are websites outside of the U.S. eligible for your Affiliate Program?
Yes, we welcome applications to our affiliate program from most countries.
8. Can I promote StudioPress on more than one website?
Yes, absolutely. You can promote our themes across one or all of your websites. The more links and content you place on your websites, the more qualified visitors you’re likely to send us — and this should translate into a higher conversion.
9. Is my blog or website eligible for your Affiliate Program?
Most blogs and websites qualify to participate in the Affiliate Program. However, we reserve the right to refuse membership to a website or revoke your membership at any time, if we determine that your website contains objectionable material.
10. I don’t have a blog or website. Can I still participate in your Affiliate Program?
Yes, you can. Please see the Affiliate Guidelines for more information about this. If you don’t have your own website yet, you should definitely check out our excellent selection of WordPress themes.
11. How do I find my Affiliate banners or text links?
After being accepted into our program, you can log into your ShareASale affiliate account. Once you log in, follow these steps:
- Find the “Get Links” column and then click the “Get a Link/Banner” link in the menu.
- Select “StudioPress” in the Specific Merchant box.
- In the report list, click on “Get Links“
- Click on any of these 3 links: Text Links // Banners // // or VIEW ALL creatives available
- Find the banner, text link, or creative you want to use and click on its [Get this Banner’s HTML Code] link.
12. Where should I place affiliate links on my blog or website?
You should place your affiliate links where they’re easy for your visitors to find — your website’s home page, navigation bar, and any other high-traffic areas. By placing the links on easily accessed locations, visitors will be more likely to click on your links and make a purchase. But remember too that we also provide you with articles, reviews, blog posts, and many other marketing tools to make converting your visitors into sales as easy for you as possible.
13. My question isn’t listed. How do I get in touch with you?
Please feel free to contact us using the form available here, choosing “Affiliate Question” from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, you may email us by clicking here. We’ll usually get back to you within 24 hours of receiving your message on weekdays, and within 48 hours during weekends and holidays.