100% Width Header & Nav Question

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks 100% Width Header & Nav Question

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gadfly1974 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gadfly1974

Hello!

I’m Dani, a designer working on customizing the Lifestyle Pro theme for A. M. Leibowitz (site is technically live, but not finished and has no incoming links since it’s still in development). I’ve also attached here what I envisioned the site looking like with the header.

Full disclosure: I’m much more of a front-end developer, though I am ever so slightly conversational in PHP. In looking at the HTML output, it looks like I would just want to break the header block out of the site-container div and make it 100% (with varying breakpoints on the header image for tablet and mobile), but I’m not sure exactly how to go about doing that. The header.php file for Genesis contains no HTML, and I’m just…not sure where to go to make the header and navigation work the way I had it laid out in the mockup. Anyone have any ideas or able to point me in the right direction to be able to make this work out? Thanks so much!

http://amleibowitz.com/

David Browne
    Participant

Answered here: http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/lifestyle-pro-mobile-responsive-header-100-vary-breakpoints/

We are Dave & Erin. Full time travellers and designers. Currently in Sydney. Follow us on Google +. I’m new to twitter so be the first to say hey Twitter

Note: Known to give only give negative critique on design. I don’t mean to offend anybody, it is just more efficient pointing out mistakes than saying “yes, its beautiful” every time. :)

gadfly1974

Thank you! Sorry I double-posted the same question. I’m new to the forum.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘100% Width Header & Nav Question’ is closed to new replies.