A few edits for Vintage Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks A few edits for Vintage Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kathiemt 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kathiemt
    Participant

I am using the Vintage Theme at http://muchaboutmelbourne.com/. I actually set it up last year and then forgot about it as Christmas drew near and have pulled it out, dusted off the cobwebs and want to get it active again this year. Mainly because people had found it and wanted to know if they could list events on it.  My goal is to eventually get paid advertising on it, if I can draw enough interest. And I know from a previous project a few years ago, that is quite possible.

I decided on the Vintage Theme with the idea that I would eventually change some of the colouring and style, but haven’t gotten to that yet. However, what does stump me is how to fix the header text so that it’s not hard against the left edge.  Should I widen the them itself or edit the header text size?  Not sure what to do really.

Your suggestions and advice are always gratefully received. Thank you.

Virtual Assistant & Nature Photographer
    Kathie Thomas: VADirectoryClick here for Australian images

marybaum
    Participant

Nether of those will pull the type away from the edge of its container. what you do want to do is add some padding to that container.

Be it ever so run down, there’s no place like FriendFeed. ;-)

kathiemt
    Participant

Ok, will give that a try. I tried to find the edit theme information in the list of themes but couldn’t for this one.

Thanks Mary.

Virtual Assistant & Nature Photographer
    Kathie Thomas: VADirectoryClick here for Australian images

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.