A lot of changes…

Community Forums Forums General Discussion A lot of changes…

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kelmom
    Participant

Sorry for another post so soon, but this has been on my mind ever since we switched over to the different support format.  The support format isn’t the only noticeable change.

1)  I’ve noticed that a lot of themes are now $18.71 instead of $24.95.  Agent Press (a normally $45 theme) has also decreased in price.  Community marketplace themes have also decreased in price.

2)  The Genesis framework has reduced pricing from $59.95 to $44.96.

3) After some searching I see that Genesis Connect is now a free plugin.

So my question is… are we in store for a price increase  or new pricing format?  I assume that Genesis 2.0 has been discussed and is probably being worked on.  As a customer I hate surprises.  So… any news you guys can share?

~Kellie~

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

The discounts you are seeing are actually reflecting your returning customer discount. Log in and you will see the original pricing.

I haven’t heard about any imminent price increases, but prices go up over time. When I originally bought ProPlus a few years ago it was quite a bit less. of course there were much fewer themes too.

We are discussing Genesis 2.0. I don’t have much in the way of teasers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.