a part of nav menu not working

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks a part of nav menu not working

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tproud 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tproud
    Participant

Hi,

It looks like the first 3 links in my nav menu are not active, while the rest are fine: http://aviation-standards.com/. Also, the first post title is not clickable either, while the second one is ok. I wonder what could be wrong there. It used to be perfectly fine a day ago. I use eleven40 Pro.

tproud
    Participant

It looks like the inactive links are sort of covered by something that makes them invisible to the mouse…. thinking out loud. Still in the dark.

eamonmoriarty
    Participant

Check if you have a Soliliquy Slider active (but no slides in it). Deactivate it if you have, see if that corrects the problem.

Eamon Moriarty
    EM Dzine

tproud
    Participant

I do have a Soliliquy Slider active – *with* slides (one slide so far) in it. The whole point of my website is using this slider.

tproud
    Participant

I have solved the problem by removing the second instance of Soliloquy slider I had before the footer. Now I need to think of a way to add a different slider there since two of those don’t work well together. :(

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.