Add a button in the "Featured Page" widget?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Add a button in the "Featured Page" widget?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  olafuring 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

olafuring
    Participant

I would like to add a button, e.g. “Booking”, to the side of the “More Text” button in the Genesis-Featured Page widget (e.g. in AgentPress).

It basically means that a customer could choose to go to a external booking system by pressing the “Booking” button or, by pressing the “More Text” button, go to the featured page.

Anyone knows how this can be accomplished?

Thanks,

Olafur

braddalton
    Participant

olafuring
    Participant

Here is a link to a test site

http://varahlutir.net/wp/

As you can see, there is one “More” button displayed at the bottom in the “Featured Page” widget (on the homepage). My question is how can I add another button parallel to the More button. Obviously, that additional button would have another url.

braddalton
    Participant

Post the code here for the xisting button using the advice for posting code snippets please.

olafuring
    Participant

Thanks, but there is no code for the current “More” button? It is all set in visually in the “Genesis – Featured Page” widget. This widget allows you to insert content character limit and has a “more text” field. I inserted “more” in that field, which is then displayed on the button. The Genesis – Featured Page widget is inserted into a “Home left” section of the template (Winfield).

Is there another better way to display limited content from another page (on the homepage) and insert 2 buttons/links at the bottom? The reason I ask is that I intend to break up the homepage into several boxes, each displaying limited content from various product pages and each box needs to have 2 buttons/links (1 for visiting the product page and 1 for going straight to an external booking system). This is for a day-tour company.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.