Add a second comment link to post entry footer

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Add a second comment link to post entry footer

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

katepickle
    Participant

Hi all,

I’d like to add a second comment link to my post entry footer area… hopefully above the share buttons and related posts.

I can figure out how to move the comment link to my post meta but ideally I’d like to keep it in my post info up top AND have it again at the end of the post, but not part of the post meta (I’d like to be able to style it so was prominent). I’d like it to show at the end of each post on category pages as well as in that position on single post pages…. but I am not clever enough to figure it out on my own.

I’m customising the Lifestyle pro child theme and you can see it here – http://picklebums.com/testpickle/

Help and suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kate

http://picklebums.com/testpickle/

Susan

Did you ever get this figured out? I’d be happy to escalate if you are still looking for resolution.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

katepickle
    Participant

Thanks Susan,

I think I have sort of got it figured out… but not sure it is working exactly right so might come back and ask for help again down the track :)

Kate

Susan

Kate – that sounds like a good idea. I’ll close this thread. If you need more help, start a new thread so that you can get a fresh set of eyes looking at it.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Add a second comment link to post entry footer’ is closed to new replies.