Add Comments on a Page in Focus theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Add Comments on a Page in Focus theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kenn 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Kenn
    Participant

Comments still not appearing any more help?

Dorian Speed
    Participant

Kenn, you tried using Genesis Simple Edits, right? If so, am I correct that you do not see ANY of the items you inserted with Genesis Simple Edits when you’re looking at that page?

Bringing websites Up to Speed
    Firebug will light the way to understanding the secrets of the Internet!

Kenn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

David Decker

By default NONE of the official Child Themes by StudioPress does modify the comment display to “none” etc.
    It must be something on your install.

Just to clarify: comments are enabled in WordPress > Settings > Discussion? And also the display of comments is enabled for Posts & Pages in Genesis > Theme Settings?

Did you make any modifications in your child theme’s functions.php file — added any snippets or something?

Since your blog post DOES show the comment section I assume the page display is still disabled in Genesis or there is any other modification active?

Kenn
    Participant

I don’t believe that I am doing anything or running anything out of the norm, see screenshot below.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/00cxdkw78

I’m more than happy to give admin privileges to my site, if that would expedite the problem.

Kenn
    Participant

DOH!!!!!!

Found it!

And also the display of comments is enabled for Posts & Pages in Genesis > Theme Settings?

http://awesomescreenshot.com/067xdm17b

SO SORRY to have wasted your time on this.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.