Add Contact Form?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Add Contact Form?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea Rennick 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AriesML

I am using Metric Child Theme version 1.0 with WordPress version 3.9 and no contact form plugins deliver email messages (tried 1/2 a dozen). Any way to get a contact form into this theme? Any help is appreciated, thank you.
    -Matt

http://www.gotomyspa.com

Erin Ulrich
    Participant

I’m not sure which forms you have tried, but it shouldn’t be an issue with the theme. Have you tried Gravity Forms?

Also, most forms will, unless otherwise specified, send the emails to whatever email address your WordPress admin user has listed. I mention this because several of our clients have switched email addresses and didn’t realize that the form would go to the admin user’s email listed in their WordPress profile. I don’t know if that could be what you’re experiencing or not, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Erin Ulrich | Design by Insight | @erinulrich

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Erin Ulrich.
    • This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Erin Ulrich.

Andrea Rennick
    Keymaster

Erin is correct – actually delivering the email is not a theme function. Talk to your web host.

**forum signature**
    If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Twitterholic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.