Adding Logo/Images to Navigation

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Adding Logo/Images to Navigation

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  csbeck 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

denissemarie
    Participant

A client of mine had an idea of using his different color logos to represent the links to other blogs in the blog navigation. Is this possible? We are using the Eleven40 theme. I know I can create custom menus, but never thought about adding logos to the menu.

http://www.nevadatruckinglaw.com

The logos would go underneath where it says

Nevada Trucking Law               Nevada Insurance Law                  Nevada Coverage & Bad Faith Law

I understand I may need a web designer – just want to make sure it’s possible.

Thanks.

csbeck
    Participant

Yes this is possible. You would use a combination of creating the correctly sized graphics (png or jpg) and applying custom styles to each of the menu buttons. Each of the menu buttons already have a style ID assigned to them – like “menu-item-112″ for the “Nevada Trucking Law” button, “menu-item-110″ for “Nevada Insurance Law” and so forth.The styles would set a custom background to each of the buttons and align the graphic in the proper location.

Hope this helps. Any website designer worth his salt should be able to do this. Let me know if you have any questions.

Chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.