Adding Pagination to Lifestyle Homepage

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Adding Pagination to Lifestyle Homepage

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yohaneo 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nkross

Now that I’ve added the feature post widgets to the homepage of the lifestyle pro theme, I no longer have pagination below the content. How do I add pagination into the area below my homepage featured posts? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.myquestforbalance.com

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

Have you tried the Genesis Featured Widget Amplified plugin? It gives you the option to use pagination with the widgets (where the standard Genesis Featured Posts widget doesn’t).

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

nkross

Amazing. Thanks! That worked. Do you know how I can adjust the layout of the subsequent pages so that my top featured post is not included?

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

You’d need to adjust the hook in your front-page.php so that widget area only shows on the homepage and not subsequent archive pages.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

yohaneo

Could you tell me how to adjust the hook exactly? Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.