Adding to AgentPress' Color Palette

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Adding to AgentPress' Color Palette

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Green Being
    Participant

I would like to know how to ADD colors to the style options for AgentPress 2.0.  I tried to add white to the following line in functions.php:

/** Create additional color style options */
    add_theme_support( ‘genesis-style-selector’, array( ‘agentpress-gray’ => ‘Gray’, ‘agentpress-green’ => ‘Green’, ‘agentpress-red’ => ‘Red’, ‘agentpress-tan’ => ‘Tan’) );

I added ‘agentpress-white’ => ‘White to the array.’

Then I added a folder named “white” to my images folder.  In that folder I place a white color patch named bg.png derived from the default bg.png using my image editor.  Another color selection named “White” appeared in my Genesis>Themes dialog, but selecting it set the background color to the default color and not white.  But the color patch is clearly white.

Any thoughts on how to do this?

anitac
    Participant

Did you add your color scheme to the Style.css file? Take a look in there for all the other colors and then duplicate for your color.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.