Ads, iFrames and Custom Widgets

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Ads, iFrames and Custom Widgets

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Davinder Singh Kainth 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

robindean

Hello, all.

I’m considering the purchase/use of “Streamline Pro” for a project and would like to know if there’s an easy way to place advertising on it. I’d like to use Google Adchoice text ads as well as a banner towards the bottom of each page. Also, I’d like to place tower ads in the sidebar.

I’m fully aware of how ugly this might become but plan on carefully balancing that out as I prepare the site’s launch.

Also, is there a simple way for me to add custom widgets, namely an iframe window for a page I’ve devised that shows the weather?

Note: It does’t just show the weather, it advises the reader as to what they should wear when riding a motorcycle in said weather, so only my widget will do (no substitutions).

Obviously, I’m new to all of this. My expertise/experience is mostly based around raw site coding and php, so I’m open to technical jargon in whatever suggestions you may have.

Thanks!

Shabadoo!

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

You can place ads, weather code and infact any type of code in right sidebar area from widgets section of your WordPress dashboard. You can also place ads at end of post as it comes loaded with “after post widget area”. Still questions, update this thread.

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.