Adsense before comment on posts, but not on home page

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Adsense before comment on posts, but not on home page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi. I have adsense set up via simple hooks to go after the post and before the comment using genesis_before_comment_form Hook. That works great for the individual post pages, but it’s too far down in the home page.

What I want to do is have it between post and comment on blog page but put the adsense code in a text widget about half way up the home page. I’m using Lifestyle Pro,

Thanks for all the help here. I’m no coder but the advice in the forums has been good enough that I’m able to do a lot of work on my blogs.

As you posted this a while back, I hope you were able to get your issue resolved. If not, please check back in here, and I will escalate for you.

If it is resolved, please mark the thread “resolved”, and I will close it.

Susan @ One Happy Studio I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Thank you, Susan. No, I don’t have a solution for this.

Instead of using the hooks, you’d benefit more by adding an after-post widget area. Please your adsense code in there. Then use the text box on the home page. Brad’s instructions here show you various ways to do this – one of which is registering the sidebar for the after-post widget.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.