Adsense before comment on posts, but not on home page

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Adsense before comment on posts, but not on home page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AC 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

catladykate

Hi. I have adsense set up via simple hooks to go after the post and before the comment using genesis_before_comment_form Hook. That works great for the individual post pages, but it’s too far down in the home page.

What I want to do is have it between post and comment on blog page but put the adsense code in a text widget about half way up the home page. I’m using Lifestyle Pro, http://www.DepressionElegantGlass.com.

Thanks for all the help here. I’m no coder but the advice in the forums has been good enough that I’m able to do a lot of work on my blogs.

http://www.depressionelegantglass.com/

Susan

As you posted this a while back, I hope you were able to get your issue resolved. If not, please check back in here, and I will escalate for you.

If it is resolved, please mark the thread “resolved”, and I will close it.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

catladykate

Thank you, Susan. No, I don’t have a solution for this.

AC
    Blocked

Instead of using the hooks, you’d benefit more by adding an after-post widget area. Please your adsense code in there. Then use the text box on the home page. Brad’s instructions here show you various ways to do this – one of which is registering the sidebar for the after-post widget.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.