Advice On Caching Plugins With Genesis 2.0?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Advice On Caching Plugins With Genesis 2.0?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mromero 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KenTheriot
    Participant

I have been using W3TotalCache on my site until I upgraded to Genesis 2.0, WordPress 3.6 and Eleven40-Pro. But reading the benefits of all the HTML5 and other Genesis 2.0 stuff, including minifying of css and js, I’m wondering if it is even necessary for W3TotalCache or any other cahing plugin anymore.

I really seem to have had more trouble CAUSED by W3TotalCache that problems solved. So I’m hopeful. Thanks.

Ken

http://www.homebrewaudio.com

AC
    Blocked

Seems everyone is having an issue with W3TotalCache and WP Super Cache. I had two clients with huge issues. I recommended Quick Cache and it’s working just fine for them. That’s what I use.

KenTheriot
    Participant

Thanks anitac. I may look into that.

Ken

KenTheriot
    Participant

Thanks anitac! I’ll check it out.

Cheers!

Ken

phamhung
    Participant

Quick Cache updated 2 years ago. I am not sure if it should be used with the latest release of WordPress and Genesis?

mromero
    Participant

What exactly are your problems with W3 Total cache?

The plugin was updated a couple days ago.

W3 Total cache is tricky to set up properly but once configured can give your site a major boost in speed – especially if you have a good host.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.