Agency Pro Home Middle Widget Area

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agency Pro Home Middle Widget Area

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  britneymuller 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Steve@BHQ
    Participant

I followed the “Agency Pro Theme Setup” instructions on “How to Configure the Home Middle Widget Area”.
    On my install, the home middle section does not look the same as the demo. How do I get it to display the same as the demo?
    Thank You, Steve

http://bassanglerhq.com/garyclouse/

Liz
    Participant

I believe that you didn’t check to use Featured Image in the setup of your home middle widget.
    and then you need to add a featured image for each post used.
    Did you grab the instructions for setting up Agency Pro when you downloaded it? This is the home middle setup section

How to Configure the Home Middle Widget Area

Use a Title of your choice to describe the types of posts being featured in this area
    Select the category you wish to have displayed in this area
    The Agency Pro Theme demo is designed to show 6 featured posts in this widget area
    Check the box to display Featured Images
    Select the home-middle Image Size
    Select the Image Alignment option of “None”
    Check the box to display Post Title
    Select the Content Type of “Show Content LImit
    Limit Content to 180 Characters
    Use the word “More” in the More Text field
    Be sure to click the “Save” button to preserve your changes.

Steve@BHQ
    Participant

Hello Liz, Thank you for the reply. Yes, did you see my first sentence on my post?
    Followed these instructions – http://my.studiopress.com/setup/agency-theme/ although in the instructions, they appear to be using the older “Genesis – Featured Posts”. I’m using the “Genesis Featured Widget Amplified”

Steve

Liz
    Participant

Hmmm, I certainly missed that part. Having just built a site using the old Agency, I thought that I had a simple answer for you. I am unfamiliar with the amplified widget, will have to learn about it. I am NOT one of the Studiopress Whiz kids, hope that one of them answers for you. :(

britneymuller
    Participant

I’m also unable to get the Home Middle & Home Bottom areas to show up…it’s probably something silly. Any suggestions?

mehean

If you’re looking to get the posts in the middle, go to the widgets screen and drag the Genesis Featured Posts option to the Home Middle widget section. Once you place that in there, you will get the blog posts/grid.

britneymuller
    Participant

I’ve done that it still won’t show up: vailfinance.com

mehean

Did you change your reading settings or is your posts still set to your latest posts?

britneymuller
    Participant

It’s set to latest posts…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Agency Pro Home Middle Widget Area’ is closed to new replies.