Agency Pro – How to remove links to portfolio 'hover' posts on home pag e

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agency Pro – How to remove links to portfolio 'hover' posts on home pag e

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vsellis 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

joycegrace
    Participant

Hello, I’m using Agency Pro and I want to keep the portfolio ‘hover’ effect on the home page that is currently controlled by posts. I want to keep the featured image and writing that appears on these posts on the home page, but want to remove the ability to click on them.

Does anyone know a code snippet I could use to ‘kill’ the link on these posts? I would so greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

Find me at Joyce Grace (http://www.joycegrace.ca) and Clicks Online Marketing (clicksonlinemarketing.com).

vsellis

Joyce,

Since you’re using the widgets I don’t know of a way to do that. You might have to roll your own code for that one.

I can think of two approaches off hand.

Start with the Genesis Featured Posts widget code and create your own version of it that doesn’t link and use that widget.

Code that area into the homepage and replicate the output so you dob’t have to make any (major) css modifications. Just create a custom loop.

Not as easy as I would like but I don’t think there is a filter that can be applied to widget output. If there is, I hope someone will jump in and let us both know!

Scott

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.