Agency Pro – Integrating Pricing Table from similar to Epik Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agency Pro – Integrating Pricing Table from similar to Epik Theme

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gcampton 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

donaldkimgroup@gmail.com

Hi there,

I am currently using the Agency Pro theme.

I wanted integrate the pricing plan table similar to the Epik Theme (especially the pricing plans):

http://my.studiopress.com/themes/epik/

I was told that this is done using css. Can you please provide the css and details on how to do this? Many thanks!

Best,
    Donald

http://www.optimizedwebmedia.com/

AC
    Blocked

Donald, it is the policy of the forum to post this subject one time. Please do not duplicate your requests. As I mentioned, Epik is a third party theme. You can purchase that theme and use whatever parts out of it as you wish. Or you can download a plugin for it.

cubicle10

Donald, Did you ever receive instructions about coding the ability to insert a SP style pricing table in a theme that doesn’t come standard with the CSS, etc.

I too have this question. How can I get a pricing table (like the one in Centric) to work with the AgentPro Theme?

E.J.
    Cubicle10

gcampton

Go download Firebug extension for Firefox or Chrome (I didn’t find chrome version as good- but works). go to the pricing tables. Right Click on the element. It should contain the css you are looking for (copy it to notepad or textpad). Use firebug on your own tables as well copy colors, backgrounds, borders as you desire.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.