Agency Pro – Mine's a little messed up

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agency Pro – Mine's a little messed up

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gregpayette
    Participant

Hello,

I’m playing around with agency pro, put some photos into the middle section, but I either have a black, horizontal box below each set of three posts OR (as is the case here) I have one big photo that doesn’t resize.

For featured images, do they all need to be the same size? I thought maybe it’d crop and resize to fit to the 380×380 (or whatever it’s supposed to be set as).

Thanks for any advice on this.

Greg

http://www.gregpayette.com/

nutsandbolts

I see this is marked as resolved but wanted to be sure that wasn’t an accident – did you get it taken care of? If not, try installing and running the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin. That usually takes care of any image resizing issues since each child theme uses different image sizes.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

gregpayette
    Participant

Well I just decided to create 380×380 images and use those for the featured image.

But you’ve pointed me in a better direction, again :-)

Installing and running Regenerate worked perfectly.

Thank you Andrea.

nutsandbolts

No problem! Glad I was able to help. That plugin is a lifesaver :)

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.