Agency Responsive Navigation Menu & Header

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agency Responsive Navigation Menu & Header

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  livelife7 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

livelife7
    Participant

Hello,

Please visit my site at lohrbend.com. I left the navigation menu showing how I am wanting 5 main tabs, along with 4 social widgets to the right of my header. I would like to have everything displayed in one long bar. How can I reduce the header width and/or expand the navigation menu width to display everything while having a responsive menu? The way it is right now, nothing in the menu is very responsive.

Thank you in advance!!

http://lohrbend.com

nutsandbolts

It looks like you’re missing some of the CSS for the smaller media queries – you might look over the original Agency Pro stylesheet and compare it to yours to see what has changed.

As for displaying the social icons inline with the menu, @braddalton has a great tutorial: http://wpsites.net/web-design/display-header-right-widget-custom-menu-social-icons-in-line/

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

livelife7
    Participant

Thank you for the response! I will look over Brad’s tutorial.

As for the navigation responsive issues. I pasted back in the original css for the media queries section and the menus are still not responsive. Do you have any ideas as to what I might be missing?

Thank you!

livelife7
    Participant

Scratch that, the navigation is responsive again. I will try Brad’s tutorial later to see if I can get that to work too. Thank you!

livelife7
    Participant

So I inserted the code, but still cannot seem to get the icons to be inline with the navigation. What am I missing?

Lohrbend.com

Thank you!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.