Agency Responsive Navigation Menu & Header

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agency Responsive Navigation Menu & Header

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  livelife7 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Please visit my site at I left the navigation menu showing how I am wanting 5 main tabs, along with 4 social widgets to the right of my header. I would like to have everything displayed in one long bar. How can I reduce the header width and/or expand the navigation menu width to display everything while having a responsive menu? The way it is right now, nothing in the menu is very responsive.

Thank you in advance!!

It looks like you’re missing some of the CSS for the smaller media queries – you might look over the original Agency Pro stylesheet and compare it to yours to see what has changed.

As for displaying the social icons inline with the menu, @braddalton has a great tutorial:

Andrea Whitmer, Owner/Developer, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide development and training services for designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Thank you for the response! I will look over Brad’s tutorial.

As for the navigation responsive issues. I pasted back in the original css for the media queries section and the menus are still not responsive. Do you have any ideas as to what I might be missing?

Thank you!

Scratch that, the navigation is responsive again. I will try Brad’s tutorial later to see if I can get that to work too. Thank you!

So I inserted the code, but still cannot seem to get the icons to be inline with the navigation. What am I missing?

Thank you!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.