agency responsive slider – size issue

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks agency responsive slider – size issue

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fotodog13
    Participant

Hi All,
    I am looking for some help in resizing the responsive slider with the agency theme to display images correctly
    I have changed the functions.php file, the slider settings, and the css to make the slider box 600x567px.

This part is working fine, but when I add a featured image to the slider it automatically pulls the image at the default setting size – 600x300px.
    If I am looking at a page where you add the “featured image” to the slideshow the image display looks correct) in the admin area ) – but when I look at the site live the image displays as only 300px high

I am wondering what else I need to do to get the image to display correctly

I am using wordpress.3.5.2, genesis 9.2 and the latest version of the theme.
    If you look a the sie here
    http://beaphotoninja.com/testsite I think you will probably get what I am trying to do here.

Thanks to anyone can lend a fresh set of eyes here to this- I am frustrated beyond belief with this.

best

Scott V

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  fotodog13. Reason: typo
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  fotodog13. Reason: typo
    http://beaphotoninja.com/testsite

Susan

As you posted this over 3 months ago, I am hoping that you got your issue resolved. If not, please respond back here, and I will escalate for you.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.