Agency Theme Combine External Css

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Agency Theme Combine External Css

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anrsml
    Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Anuar from Kuala Lumpur.

I have two question and really hope someone can assist me. I did few test on my website using tools.pingdom, webpagetest and Google Speed Test and I get same result.

Currently I am using Agency Theme hosting with WPEngine.

1. How to compress the thumbnails images? I did resize the original images using Gimp 2 in order to made its small and so far everything is good. But during the test using the webpagetest and Google Speed test the thumbnails images generated by Regerated Thumbnails plug in failed to compress. Is any way to compress or optimize the thumbnails images suggested by Google?
    2. How to combine external css? The result on tools.pingdom score 0 for combine external css.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Anuar

http://www.wegowithanuar.com

cehwitham
    Participant

HI Anuar,

The W3TC plugin has options to combine and minify your stylesheets or there are other minify plugins available.

As for the image compression, you might be better asking WPEngine as they may have something server side that you can turn on to enable gzip compression automatically. Alternatively W3TC plugin will help with compression.

Let me know how you get on.

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.