Agency theme with left hand nav bar

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agency theme with left hand nav bar

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JC
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the Agency theme with a left hand navigation  bar, using this the main content is set at a certain width which is fine, however got a problem and need a full width div to float hard left where the navigation should be.

Is there any way I can place this in before the Navigation bar appears or do I need to create a custom page template?

So basically need to do something like

<code><div> Above the navigation bar and content</div>

Navigation bar   | Main content section</code>

If you follow me? Need the Div I mentioned to place some content in which can change from page to page!

SoZo

You can use the Simple Hooks plugin to add the div. It sounds like you may want to use the before_header hook.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

JC
    Participant

Not too sure it would work! The content within the DIV would be different on each page so I couldn’t add the content by way of the simple hooks I don’t think?

SoZo

You could either pull the content from a custom field or add a sidebar up there and use different widgets with the Widget Logic plugin.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.