AgencyPro and Woocommerce Lightbox

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks AgencyPro and Woocommerce Lightbox

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kwoolf1 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

suegrimm
    Participant

I am working to develop a store using AgencyPro theme with Woocommerce. It’s working beautifully. However, I want to put a “click to enlarge” at the bottom of the photo or something on the single product page since it’s not obvious the photo can be enlarged. I’m stumped.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.wilsonengraving.com/product/bowl-4/

nutsandbolts

It seems like the easiest way might be to put it in the product description in bold. That way it will display right next to the image. However, I will say I think it’s pretty natural for people to click an image on an ecommerce site and expect it to show larger since that’s how most online stores are set up.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

suegrimm
    Participant

Thank Andrea. I was thinking I may have to do that until I can figure out the coding. Glad you confirmed it!

Sue

kwoolf1

Hi,
    I am a total noob and also setting up AgencyPro with Woocommerce. Do I need to install the ‘Genesis Connect for Woocommerce’ plug-in with this theme? or is it recommended to? Once I know I’ll dive in and start setting things up.
    Thanks much,
    Kurt

nutsandbolts

Yes, I would recommend that plugin with any Genesis child theme if you’re going to use WooCommerce.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

suegrimm
    Participant

It worked well for me but I did end up changing themes until I get some of the formatting sorted out.

kwoolf1

OK, great. thanks for the quick responses!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.