[AgencyPro] Point Home Widgets to Pages

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks [AgencyPro] Point Home Widgets to Pages

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Liz 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

nutsandbolts

Do you need the non-pro version of Agency? I believe I still have it on my computer somewhere.

Edited to add: I do. If you want, send me an email and I’ll send it your way.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Liz
    Participant

I have placed both a text widget with 2 sets of 1/3 images AND put featured pages into Home Left/Middle/Right configuration. I like the look of the text widget because there is no white background (want that for other pages, just not home page). However, text widget version will not get all 3 icons in a row. The icons are not all in their rows.

I’ve tried changing their sizes to smaller size and they still don’t align 3 to a row. I’m messing around using one image but once the coding is done, I will put 6 different images into this widget, each linked to a different page.

I’d like them in 2 rows of 3, evenly spaced across the page, preferably spaced as wide as the white background found in the middle section and the footer.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.