Agent Press, Featured Listing, missing/misplaced comma

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agent Press, Featured Listing, missing/misplaced comma

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  offroadjoe 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

offroadjoe
    Participant

In Agent Press, “Featured Listing” section the City, State, Zip is displayed with a comma between State and Zip and no comma between City and State where it properly belongs. I would like to change it so that it is City, State ZIP for consistency with IDX pulls and other pages.

Susan

Did you get this resolved? If not, please post a link to your site. Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

offroadjoe
    Participant

Not resolved yet. Please see “Featured Listings”  http://prescottpinesrealestate.com/

The addresses show correctly on the “View My Listings” page,  http://prescottpinesrealestate.com/listings/, just not in the Featured Listings widget.

Jared Williams
    Participant

How comfortable are you will modifying PHP in the functions.php file?

Basically, the comma is in the wrong place in the Featured Listings Widget filter…

You currently have:

add_filter( 'agentpress_featured_listings_widget_loop', 'agentpress_featured_listings_widget_loop_filter' );
    /**
     * Filter the loop output of the AgentPress Featured Listings Widget.
     */
    function agentpress_featured_listings_widget_loop_filter( $loop ) {

$loop = ''; /** initialze the $loop variable */

$loop .= sprintf( '<a href="%s">%s</a>', get_permalink(), genesis_get_image( array( 'size' => 'properties' ) ) );

$loop .= sprintf( '<span class="listing-price">%s</span>', genesis_get_custom_field('_listing_price') );
    	$custom_text = genesis_get_custom_field( '_listing_text' );
    	if( strlen( $custom_text ) )
    		$loop .= sprintf( '<span class="listing-text">%s</span>', esc_html( $custom_text ) );
    	$loop .= sprintf( '<span class="listing-address">%s</span>', genesis_get_custom_field('_listing_address') );
    	$loop .= sprintf( '<span class="listing-city-state-zip">%s %s, %s</span>', genesis_get_custom_field('_listing_city'), genesis_get_custom_field('_listing_state'), genesis_get_custom_field('_listing_zip') );

$loop .= sprintf( '<a href="%s" class="more-link">%s</a>', get_permalink(), __( 'View Listing', 'apl' ) );

return $loop;

}

This line is incorrect:

$loop .= sprintf( '<span class="listing-city-state-zip">%s %s, %s</span>', genesis_get_custom_field('_listing_city'), genesis_get_custom_field('_listing_state'), genesis_get_custom_field('_listing_zip') );

so we need to make it:

$loop .= sprintf( '<span class="listing-city-state-zip">%s, %s %s</span>', genesis_get_custom_field('_listing_city'), genesis_get_custom_field('_listing_state'), genesis_get_custom_field('_listing_zip') );

Hope this helps!

offroadjoe
    Participant

Fixed the problem. Thanks for all your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Agent Press, Featured Listing, missing/misplaced comma’ is closed to new replies.