Agent Press Pro

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Agent Press Pro

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  RealtyCandy 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

tejones
    Participant

Anyone have any ideas about when Agent Press will be updated for Genesis 2.0? Or, if it is going to?

Thanks

Todd

http://www.grafixcatmedia.com

anitac
    Participant

It is. I asked Brian Gardner on Twitter last week. They are working on it possibly for next month, but could not guarantee it. I did find another developer online who has already made the original Agentpress theme responsive. The converted theme is $199 on this website – http://realtycandy.com/product/agentpress-mobile-responsive/. They have a demo also.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

tejones
    Participant

Thanks. I figured someone had already made it responsive. Also, I wouldn’t have been too surprised if they left it to a 3rd party to update it.

And, of course, I had thought about doing my own. Maybe I should, but, if they are going to come out with one, they are better than me, I thought I’d wait.

Okay, I think I will watch for it in November. Thanks!

Todd

tejones
    Participant

Ha, I just realized you are the nice lady that runs the Linked in page! Cool
    :-)

anitac
    Participant

Oh, thanks! I want to email you something. I will use your contact box okay :)

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

Will the contact page on your website go to you?

tejones
    Participant

you can email me, todd@toddejones.net is fine, or you can use the contact page on http://www.grafixcatmedia.com/contact-us/. I also have website toddejones.net. Crazy.

Either way is fine.

anitac
    Participant

Emailing you now.

anitac
    Participant

Hi Todd, I just did a demo of Agentpress with the Metro theme. Check it out. I am still working on it. Some of the responsiveness and other quirky little things.

tejones
    Participant

That is awesome! You rock.

I thought that could be done. Let me show you what I am working on now.

http://demo.grafixcatmedia.com/cornerstone/

Btw, that background on the Metro theme has some kind of stretch thing going on. How did you fix that?

anitac
    Participant

Looks good! I see you added Buddypress. I have done several of those. The backstretch is still there. My image is set to tile.

tejones
    Participant

yeah, Buddpress. should be fun. I’ve played around with it, but never for anyone else or to live on a website. Learning as i go. Any tips are helpful :-)

I like what you did with the Metro Theme to use for Agents. Good stuff!

anitac
    Participant

Thanks. If you have any questions on Buddypress, send me an email.

tejones
    Participant

Thanks!

lana23
    Participant

Hi Anita,

I tried to view your Agent Press with the Metro Theme, but it says coming soon. Do you have an example I could see. I do use Agent press for our current website, but we are opening another brokerage with a different name, so would like a different look.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.