Agentpress background

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Agentpress background

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

melissa
    Participant

I have changed the color of the background on my page on the background section…but it doesnt show. Any ideas?

Melissa

Susan

Melissa – can you please include a link to your site, so I can take a look at your code. Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

melissa
    Participant

AC
    Blocked

The background on the default Agentpress theme is a background image identified as i”mages/gray/bg.png”. You must remove the image for your background color to show up.

AC
    Blocked

We posted at the same time I see. So you have a white background image now – images/white/bg.png. So if you have a white background image there – the color will not show through.

Stephanie
    Participant

I noticed a misspelled word in the functions php for the custom background feature. Once I corrected that, my custom background image worked fine!  You might want to check and make sure the spelling is correct for that function.

Stephanie Hellwig
    http://www.eBizElephant.com

AC
    Blocked

That’s odd. I have that same theme and never had a problem with the custom background image. But I am glad you figured it out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.