AgentPress – Changing Menu Navigation Color

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks AgentPress – Changing Menu Navigation Color

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Landon 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bfoken
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to change the color of the primary menu from the stock color to #0076f5. I’ve tried changing every single color option in the style.css sheet but I cannot get the changes to populate. What is the easiest way to change the primary navigation to that color and also have the same color (#0076f5) show up when hovering over an item in the drop down menu?

Oh, and also, how can you get rid of the text shadowing in the right header widget area? If I can’t get rid of it, where can I go to change the color of the shadowing as it looks pretty bad right now?

Thanks a ton for the help! I’ve been trying to figure this out for an hour or so to no avail.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by  bfoken. Reason: misspelled words
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by  bfoken. Reason: misspelled words
    http://www.shiftinvestments.com

Landon
    Participant

The nav color can be changed in style.css by changing .agentpress-gray #nav to background-color: #0076f5. This will take care of the hover also.

As for text shadow, change #header to text-shadow: none in style.css.

Hope this gets you in the right direction.

Landon

bfoken
    Participant

You didn’t only get me in the right direction, you got me all the way home!! Really appreciate the help and quick response.

Landon
    Participant

Looks good!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.