AgentPress – Customize Slider with Photos from posts

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks AgentPress – Customize Slider with Photos from posts

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  domnaidoo 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Property One
    Participant

I’m building a new site (and learning as I go!). I would like to have a custom slide show in the slider, one that doesn’t come from listing photos but from blog posts. I’ve gotten part of the way there, but can’t seem to get the photos large enough to fill the space. Here is the draft site: http://www.propertyonesandiego.com

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

AC
    Blocked

In the slide settings, you can set them to include or exclude the categories you don’t want. So if you don’t want the listings, you can select everything but listings, or exclude the listings id number. But what you want is accomplished via the slider settings.

Property One
    Participant

Thanks, I have the slider pulling photos from the posts, but the sizing is way off. So, what I’m struggling with is how to get the photos the correct size (they seemed to automatically be the right size when pulling from the listing). Thanks!

AC
    Blocked

The slider will not “upsize” to fit the slider. You will need to use “landscaped” images that are equal to or larger than the slider settings. It will “downsize” the images to fit, but they will not upsize. Some of your images are Portrait and those won’t work.

Property One
    Participant

Thank you!

domnaidoo
    Participant

Hi I seem to have lost my slider for my agentpress theme. Can someone please take a look at let me know if you have any suggestions. My site is http://www.westsidehomefinder.com

Thanks in advance for any help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.