AgentPress: hide slider and replace with phone number on small devices?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks AgentPress: hide slider and replace with phone number on small devices?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dev 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dev
    Participant

The slider on AgentPress looks fine on the desktop and iPad, but on the cell phone I’d like to hide the slider and replace  (substitute) it with phone number (in large font.)

Any idea how I might do that?

The reasoning is you are in the  market for new home, you drive by a house and you see the agency sign (but no phone on it) so you pull out your iPhone, go on web, find broker’s site and first thing you want to see is the phone number… not a slider.

Suggestions?

Susan

Hi, Dev: I don’t have an immediate suggestion, but since this post is over 3 months old, I’m hoping you got it resolved. If not, post back here, and I’ll send a tweet out to see if we can get some eyes on this post.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

dev
    Participant

I have not tried it, but the Genesis Responsive Header plugin by Nick has a place where you can supply a specific graphic file for a cell phone device size. Thus, creating a graphic with just a name and phone number and putting the URL into the plugin might do the trick. Again, I’ve not tried it but it should work.

Dev

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.