AgentPress Listings – how to email new listings out

Community Forums Forums General Discussion AgentPress Listings – how to email new listings out

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kduffey
    Participant

What’s the best way to setup the AgentPress website to allow people to signup to be automatically emailed any new listings?

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Best or easiest? Actually there isn’t a huge difference. I really like MailChimp which has a service for converting your RSS feed into an email campaign. It is great because you have much more control over the email than with feed burner. Then you just setup the Genesis eNews extended plugin so you can use the built in CSS to style your form and you are done.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  nickthegeek.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  nickthegeek.

kduffey
    Participant

What’s my standard url for the listings feed if I’m using AgentPress Listings plugin? Is there a way to splice out only certain listings?

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

you can use taxonomies/terms to target a specific RSS. IF you jsut want the general listings feed it will be example.com/listing/feed/

Just Dave
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

kduffey
    Participant

Is there a feed URL for the site that will send out both listings and blog posts or are they separate feeds?

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

no, you would need to modify the feed query to include additional post types.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.