AgentPress listings image resize issue

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks AgentPress listings image resize issue

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joycegrace 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

retrovisor
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am facing some trouble other people might have had too.  I cannot manage to change the display of thumbnails on agentpress listings category pages to 121 width and 155 height, which is what I would need. I already tried it through functions.php (add_image_size( ‘properties’, 121, 155, TRUE );), but it would not work. The frame for the thumbnail always cuts it in the same proportion, and my image too.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Would appreciate any help

Thank you!

joycegrace
    Participant

Hi, first of all, you need to link to your web site or no one can help you. We need to see what is going on on your actual site.

Second, did you also add the style sizing to the style.css in the child theme folder?

And did you regenerate thumbnails? You need to install a plugin called regenerate thumbnails and run that to see if that fixes the problem.

Find me at Joyce Grace (http://www.joycegrace.ca) and Clicks Online Marketing (clicksonlinemarketing.com).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.