AgentPress Listings

Community Forums Forums General Discussion AgentPress Listings

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

babrees
    Participant

I need to make a few changes to this plugin to adapt it to the UK, ie county instead of state, post code instead of zip, plus a few other things.

That’s no problem for me, but I am concerned about losing the alterations should the plugin be updated.

Is there a safe way to make these changes?

Cheers

Anita
    Participant

I am sorry it’s taken so long for someone to respond. Do you still need assistance with this?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

babrees
    Participant

Hi Anitac.  Thanks, I admit I gave up and purchased another plugin :)   But I would still like to know if it is possible

Cheers

Anita
    Participant

Ok, I am glad you were able to find something to help you. I’ll close this now.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘AgentPress Listings’ is closed to new replies.