AgentPress Pre-purchase Questions

Community Forums Forums General Discussion AgentPress Pre-purchase Questions

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cdils 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hmilesjr
    Participant

I already own a couple of studiopress themes and I am thinking about purchasing AgentPress but I have a couple of questions about the functionality. I have a niche real estate listings website now that I would like to transition over to AgentPress. The site has become outdated and I am looking for a more features which I feel this theme and plug-ins may be able to provide. What I would like to know is, can multiple agents sign-up in AgentPress to post listings? I would like to be able to sign up multiple agents to be able to add their listings to our site through their individual IDX accounts or be able to post individual listings like for sale by owner homes. The listings would nationwide. Is there a feature in the theme that will allow me to sell listing packages?

cdils
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m not sure about all your questions, but a couple of things for sure:

The theme is geared more for a single realtor and not a group where each agent has their own listings.

1) You’ll only be able to integrate with a single IDX account

2) The Listings feature is independent of the IDX (these are the properties I’m personally listing), so for those you could have multiple listings with different agents associated with each listing. BUT, I think you’d have to customize the theme a bit as it’s not intended out of the box to work that way.

Sorry I don’t know all the answers. Have you seen this: http://www.agentpress.com. That might be a good place to ask questions.

Cheers,

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

Jared Williams
    Participant

If you signup with Diverse Solutions and use their dsIDXpress plugin, you can show listings for specific agents based on their agent ID.

cdils
    Participant

Jared,

Good to know – thank you!

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.