Agentpress Property Search Not Working

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Agentpress Property Search Not Working

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jbash111
    Participant

I am trying to understand what I am missing. When using the property search widget on this page (agentpress demo): http://demo.studiopress.com/agentpress/

and on my website, results are not filtered using the property search. For example on the above page, if I select 750k and up and then press “search properties” all properties are returned. My website does the same. Can someone help me understand why results aren’t limited to properties that meet the criteria?

Susan

It appears that any search on the demo site will bring up the same three properties (not just a price search).

I would recommend submitting a support ticket, as this issue is related to setting up your site and functionality – go to MyStudioPress > Help (in the top right of this screen).

The forums are to help you with customization questions beyond the official support.

For any future questions, please go ahead and include a link to your site. Thank.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

staceyzav
    Participant

I”m having the same issue.  Using the agentpress search filter doesn’t filter anything.  It just pulls up all results.  What step are we missing? @jbash111 did you ever figure it out?

anitac
    Participant

If you have the site set up like the demo – they have checked off all the same features, prices, etc. You need to open up each property and uncheck anything that is not applicable to that property. Then the search will pull the correct results.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.