AgentPress Property Searches

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks AgentPress Property Searches

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Property One 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

provirtualassistant
    Participant

Hi,

I am using IDXBroker instead of the Agentpress search plugin.  However, in the Property Search widget section it is pulling in two different search forms.  I have searched so see where the Agentpress one is so I can remove it but I’m at a loss.  The only widget I have in the Property Search widget area is the IDXBroker one.

I have also used my firebug app to see where the issue is, but to no avail.

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks,

Suzanne

http://www.brevardwaterfrontcondos.com

anitac
    Participant

It looks like you resolved this problem as it’s working fine for me. If you worked it out. Please let me know and I will close this thread.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

provirtualassistant
    Participant

The only problem I see I am having now with the slider is that it is shorter than the Property Search widget area… not sure if it is cause the widget it taller than it should be, but its not lining up with the image portion of the slider area.

Marco
    Participant

Not the best solution but you could try to style the .property-quick-search like that:

[css]
    .property-quick-search
    {
    border: 5px solid #FFF;
    float: right;
    min-height: 260px;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 11px;
    width: 240px;
    position: relative;
    top: 11px;
    }
    [/css]

anitac
    Participant

Why not just make your slider height larger to to equal the widget?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Property One
    Participant

I had a similar issue with my IDX Search Box…if I adjusted the height to fit all the search criteria it was larger than the Slider and looked sloppy. Plus, it means a visit has to scroll to see any additional content on my page.

The best temporary solution I’ve come up with is to set the max height for the search box at 240. Then change overflow: hidden TO overflow: auto. This will provide a scroll bar to get to the overflow info. Not perfect, but better.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.