AgentPress Responsiveness?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion AgentPress Responsiveness?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

4WardMotion
    Participant

I’m sure this question has been asked, but have not seen any recent updates, so thought I would ask again.  Is there a time frame of when the new responsive AgentPress will be released?  I have a project I’m getting ready to start on and would love to use this theme if it is responsive.  I’m just trying to get an idea if it will be released within the next month or so or if it is going to be longer.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tyy

AC
    Blocked

You really don’t need to use the AgentPress theme to get AgentPress functionality. You can use the AgentPress Listing plugin – http://www.studiopress.com/plugins/agentpress-listings with one of the Studiopress Responsive themes.

BossLady
    Participant

Thank you for this response! I am in the same boat – starting a real estate project but need it to be responsive. Something to consider: for the plugin requirements it says “Genesis v1.7.1 & an AgentPress Child Theme.” Granted, I know that there’s a more current version of Genesis. But for some reason it left me thinking it could only be used with AgentPress/Child Theme. What I think I’m seeing is that it can be used with any Genesis theme, is that correct?

AC
    Blocked

Yes, any Genesis theme. If I come across someone using in a different theme, I will post back on here.

AC
    Blocked

Here’s one for you. They are using the Minimum Theme – http://www.hellerusa.com/.

BossLady
    Participant

Perfect, thank you so much. You have absolutely no idea how perfect your timing really is! I’m fighting a hosting service right now (I’ll be professional and not name it, but it’s one of the majors) and it has taken nearly 2 hours to get a WP install and now I can’t even sign in. Only reason I did it is because so many of my clients come to me with it already and it’s been a nightmare to figure out, so I thought I’d take the plunge myself. Never regretted anything more in my life.

And then I got notification of a response here and, well, the world has righted itself for a moment as I’m once again reminded that there are professionals who care about their customers in support forums.

Long winded, I know, but just wanted explain the ridiculous depth of my gratitude, lol

In other words, thank you.

AC
    Blocked

Oh, you are so welcome! Glad to have given you a “pick me up!”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.