AgentPress theme site won't load below "Communities" widget

Community Forums Forums General Discussion AgentPress theme site won't load below "Communities" widget

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

coachb
    Participant

This site has been running without a problem. Today if just started this problem: Homepage won’t load below the “Communities” widget area. The bottom half of the site just won’t load. Site is: http://coastalpro.com/

AC
    Blocked

Did you install or activate any plugins? Or did you upgrade any of your plugins today?

coachb
    Participant

Not today. Haven’t checked the site in a few days and don’t recall updating anything since then.

coachb
    Participant

UPDATE: I have a plugin Video User Manuals, that adds some professional tutorial videos inside the Dashboard for users. There recently updated the plugin and I noticed if I disable the plugin, the site works fine. The strange thing is that I have that plugin on about 15 other Genesis AgentPress sites and they do not have this problem. I have a support ticket in to the plugin developer.

AC
    Blocked

Are all of the sites on the same host? Are all of the sites updated with the current version of WP and Genesis?

coachb
    Participant

Yes all on Hostgator shared hosting. Same versions all around.

AC
    Blocked

I take it they are all the same with the same plugins… everything is all updated.. mirrored? I would think that this one site would have another plugin that is conflicting with the one your turned off. I would try turning that one on and others off because it just doesn’t sound right.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.