AgentPress vs1 Blog Problems

Community Forums Forums General Discussion AgentPress vs1 Blog Problems

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

kimberlymwhd
    Participant

http://www.springshomesbyperkins.com/marivel-and-jacob-hernandez/

The Footer widget is showing up to the right of the screen? Any idea why this is happening, what coding can I change?

SoZo

You have a syntax error somewhere. Most likely an unclosed div in a widget or the content.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

kimberlymwhd
    Participant

Anyway to target it? Maybe thru Firebug?

SoZo

Yes, you need to go through any HTML you’ve added.

anitac
    Participant

I am using Firebug. First I see you are using the FULL width template. Have you tried selecting maybe CONTENT-SIDEBAR to see if it resolves the issues. The other thing I see is that if I turn off the overflow on this page, the footer is restored however the blue background color is missing.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Peter
    Participant

There’s some suspect looking code in your content, just after where it says Marivel Hernandez.. a couple of unclosed divs containing links to errmm.. products..

Twitter: petercoughlin

SoZo

It’s not a styling issue. My bet would be whatever plugin you are using for the comment notification.

kimberlymwhd
    Participant

@anitac

I had to on sidebar but I switched to see if it would work, switched it back… still there.

Its working fine on the homepage?

http://www.springshomesbyperkins.com

kimberlymwhd
    Participant

Also, deactivated every plugin, deactivated cookies, refreshed website and it still was there

anitac
    Participant

Open that page in Text view and see if there is a DIV that is not closed.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Peter
    Participant

Have you checked the code on that page yet? Those unclosed divs and links are still there if you look at the source code of the page..

Twitter: petercoughlin

anitac
    Participant

Peter I see what you are talking about. @kimberlymwhd, open up that page – use the Text tab and at the bottom where you have Marivel Hernandez. Delete anything after that name and save it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.