Agentpress wider page for landing

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agentpress wider page for landing

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chikamiku 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cabofreebies
    Participant

I would like to use a big wide image on a landing page where I am using AgentPress (about 1000px)

I have gone into the CSS and changed the value of:

.agentpress-landing #inner {

.agentpress-landing #content-sidebar-wrap {

.agentpress-landing #content {

Nothing seems to impact the width of the page? Testing it here http://www.facetracks.com/nw/landing/

Thanks

Susan Nelson
    Participant

You’ll need to change the width of .agentpress-landing #inner.  Right now, it’s set to 700 px.  Using firebug, I changed it to 1200 px and it looks pretty good.

Susan Nelson | Oh, Hello Designs | Twitter | Facebook

Cabofreebies
    Participant

You know what we have here? A really good lesson in not having too much stuff open and editing at the same time! As you can see from my original post I did edit that but it had no impact…. Of course I had several CSS files open and I was hammering away on the wrong one getting more and more frustrated and embarrassed that I would have to come in here and ask this easy question.

Of course this means my other site is now a mess… better get on that.

Thanks Susan!

Susan Nelson
    Participant

I’ve soo done that before!  Glad you got it figured out!  :)

Susan Nelson | Oh, Hello Designs | Twitter | Facebook

chikamiku
    Participant

Hello There,

I am having somewhat similar issue. Actually, I am using three columns in AgentPress.  Do you guys have any idea on how to change the width of the page to full. Current, there is a lot of space on both the sides and my images on the sidebars dio not fit in properly due to the small width size. The site link is http://yokohamacars.com/arby/

Thanks and regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.