AgentPress Width

Community Forums Forums General Discussion AgentPress Width

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dev 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rtkenmore
    Participant

Sorry if this is in the wrong place and also sorry if this has been discussed (I couldn’t find it anywhere)…

I’m trying to figure out the best way to go about using a slightly wider version of the AgentPress theme.  I used an iFrame to frame a MLS search site within the AgentPress template and need the overall width to be more around 1000 or 1050px.  I’ve looked at CSS but there are many, many references to 1000px, 960px, 920px, etc. so I want to make sure I get all the correct changes and don’t break the site.

Thanks in advance for any help and assistance.

Robert

dev
    Participant

I tried changing the width of several containers via CSS but I could not get the page to shrink. It just truncated it.  My only suggestion is edit the CSS making a global change to whatever the current width is now and see if that works. (Um, make a copy of the CSS file first!)

As a side note, I don’t understand why SP has not taken this theme and made it responsive. It is one of their bestsellers from what I’m told.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.