Aligning image in header with navigation

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Aligning image in header with navigation

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Chu 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

andymcgee
    Participant

The image which I put in the header using genesis simple hooks automatically aligns with the navigation menu as well as the site title and tagline throughout the rest of the site, however when I created a landing page “California” which no longer has the site title or tagline the image now aligns on the left on that page only, and I don’t know how to fix it. Also, I would like the landing page to not contain the navigation menu, but I cannot figure out how to that either. I’m running the Epik genesis child theme. Any help would be much appreciated!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  andymcgee.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  andymcgee.
    http://funeralsandcremations.com/california/

David Chu
    Participant

Hi,
    Many Epik questions here this week. :-) In the fine print when you got Epik, you’ll see that, strictly speaking, that’s supported on appfinite.com, Wes’s site. General Genesis questions are probably still OK here, but your questions is very theme-specific – you may get better results over there.

Good luck.

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.