Aligning widgets in the same location

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Aligning widgets in the same location

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  john gronley 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Anita
    Participant

Have you tried removing and adding the code the the area again?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

john gronley
    Participant

Yes and I just tried adding the “formidable widget” to another site and it doesn’t want to work…guess I have to start uninstalling plugins?

Anita
    Participant

If you tried the formidable widget on another site and it doesn’t work – it could be that widget.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

john gronley
    Participant

Yes the widget is bad but the short code is working and it is not. on the serealtor.com site it works when I first put it into a widget area; did you try the lower search on the home page? that will show you how it is suppose to work.

john gronley
    Participant

OK it only works if there are two text widgets with the same short code? I tried to remove the top text widget and then the lower left widget stopped working. then I added the properties text widget back and it works again?

john gronley
    Participant

Well it works on the sidebar but doesn’t like the home page widget holders?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.