Alignment in Welcome Widget in Agentpress

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Alignment in Welcome Widget in Agentpress

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tsacco1
    Participant

I have my IDX results displaying in the Welcome widget on my home page. However, the results are left justified. How do I center these result?

you can see my page here: http://www.generousproperty.com

http://www.generousproperty.com

nutsandbolts

Can you paste in the code you’re using to display those results in the widget? That will make it easier to see if you can center it.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

tsacco1
    Participant

Sure, here it is:

[mbb_widget id="MBBv3_FeaturedGallery" widget_id="7841" filter="mls_id:florida+county:sarasota" limit="24" order="create_dt desc"]

nutsandbolts

This may not make a bit of difference but it’s worth a try:

<center>
    [mbb_widget id="MBBv3_FeaturedGallery" widget_id="7841" filter="mls_id:florida+county:sarasota" limit="24" order="create_dt desc"]
    </center>

I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

tsacco1
    Participant

unfortunately that did not work.

nutsandbolts

Darn, I didn’t think it would but I was hoping it would be that easy!

You might ask the makers of the plugin/widget if there’s a way to center within the shortcode options.

tsacco1
    Participant

Good idea. I’ll try that.

tsacco1
    Participant

I’m being told by the makers of the plugin/widget It isn’t possible to center their widgets from within the shortcode but it can be accomplished quite easily by adding custom CSS to override any aspect of the layout of their widgets.
    I have found how to make the CSS change with Firebug but cannot find the stylesheet for the plugin to adjust the code.
    Can you point me in the right direction?

nutsandbolts

I wouldn’t make the changes in the plugin files, because then they’ll be overridden when the plugin updates. Instead, you can put the rules in your theme stylesheet – you may have to use !important at the end of each rule to force it. If you know what CSS you’ll be using and need help getting it working, let me know.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.