Any Chance of new AgentPress 1.0???

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Any Chance of new AgentPress 1.0???

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gbarton62 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gbarton62
    Participant

Just after I downloaded and set up my site this theme was de-supported.

I love it and don’t want to change to the new version as the layout doesn’t work for me so I have babied it along, but I’m beginning to run into issues and I’m afraid to update WordPress or Genesis as that has caused issues in the past.

Any chance of an updated version with a layout like the original AgentPress 1.0 layout???
    I’d gladly pay for it!

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Susan.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Susan.
    http://www.south-forsyth-real-estate.com

AC
    Blocked

No, SP will not backtrack to edit that theme as they already did with the 2.0 version. What type of problems are you encountering? If you need some offline assistance you can reach me on my website.

gbarton62
    Participant

Darn, I was hoping since it has such a different look from the current version that they might just repackage it under a different name…. I’d certainly pay for it!

Any change to the Genesis or WordPress software has caused some functions to stop working (I’ve been dealing with it so long that I can’t think of one off the top of my head) so I just don’t make changes because I’m afraid that it will stop working all together and my website is important to my business.

Thanks so much for the response!

Gayle

AC
    Blocked

Contact me on my website so I have your email. We can talk offline. We can try something.

gbarton62
    Participant

I am heading out of town until the 12th, but I’ll contact you as soon as I get back.

Have a great rest of your 4th,

Gayle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.