Any Woocommerce Experts? Single Product CSS tips

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Any Woocommerce Experts? Single Product CSS tips

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MM 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MM
    Participant

Hi there,

Answers are hard to find so wondering if there’s any Woocommerce experts here!

Trying to solve 2 issues:

1)  Change the size of the preview image on the below URL and remove bluriness

http://mikemetcalfe.co/product/due-diligence-checklist-angel-investment-2/

2) Change CSS elements (button placement, font sizes etc) on the above URL.

However, can’t see how to alter that due to Genesis / Woocommerce CSS differences

Thanks!

Anita
    Participant

Unfortunately the site is not available.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

MM
    Participant

Thks Anitac, live again now…

Anita
    Participant

The image you are using is only 150 x 101 and it’s being “upsized” to fit that space. You need an image that is the size of that area for it to be a clear picture. This is your image – http://mikemetcalfe.co/wp-content/uploads/Due-Diligence-Checklist-Angel-Investment-Criteria-Tool-MikeMetcalfe.Co_-150×101.jpg.

In order to assist with CSS of those buttons, font sizes, etc., you would have to provide a specific button or area where the font is located.

You can find these locations if you use Firebug for Firefox or use the tools provided with whatever browser you are using.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

MM
    Participant

Thanks Anitac!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.