Applying version 1.0 header background to latest Agent press.

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Applying version 1.0 header background to latest Agent press.

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dev 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tommytx
    Participant

I like the background header that ships with the original Agent Press, and wondered if anyone had set it up with the new agent press so I  don’t have to re-invent the wheel which will be a daunting task for me as I am not very fluent with CSS… and I surely don’t want to butcher it with tables which I am more experienced with.

If anyone has done this would you be willing to share or point me in the right direction to figure out how to do this.  I asked support for help, but since this is not a fail, but customization they could not help… and suggested this forum might be a better place to get help for this particular item..

The URL below shows exactly what I am trying to accomplish.. that is customize the original agent press header background to position itself behind the new agent press background…

Thanks for any suggestions to get me started..

Tom

http://vahud.com/zebra/agent-press-header-problem.htm

dev
    Participant

Just create your own banner graphic, set the size with the code below in functions.php (using your own dimensions) and then use the WP Header facility to upload/install it. Should work fine.

[php]
    add_theme_support( ‘genesis-custom-header’, array(
    ‘width’ => 385,
    ‘height’ => 100
    ) );
    [/php]

Dev
    NewMedia Website Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.