Arabic, Hebrew, Mandarin posts

Community Forums Forums Internationalization and Translations Arabic, Hebrew, Mandarin posts

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  agringaus 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

agringaus
    Participant

I need to create a number of posts that use the same content but in different languages including Arabic, Hebrew and Mandarin. However, content is displayed properly in terms of right to left (at least, visually – I don’t understand neither language). Are there plugins that ensure proper rendering of these languages on individual posts?

Alla Gringaus

Remkus de Vries

Not sure what you mean with “Are there plugins that ensure proper rendering of these languages on individual posts?”.. can you elaborate a bit more?

More about me: ForSite Media | Remkus de Vries.

Genesis Plugins: Genesis Translations | Genesis Toolbar+ | Genesis Prose Exporter
    Make the CSS editing part of your life easier for yourself – use Google Chrome and its Developers Tools.

agringaus
    Participant

Since Arabic and Hebrew are both right to left, and other languages like Mandarin, Portuguese, French, etc. are left to right. What should i do to ensure right to left to only selected languages. Also, in Google Docs all languages displayed properly, so I was trying to embed Google Doc as an iFrame (Google Doc’s feature) but it displays an empty iFrame – doesn’t load arabic, hebrew and mandarin (nightmare…).

Alla Gringaus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.