Are There Related Post Plugins With Thumbnails

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Are There Related Post Plugins With Thumbnails

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Summer 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lionmom100

Hi,

I’m new to using Genesis and I wanted to know if there are any Genesis plug-ins that display Contextually Related Posts with Thumbnails in a row. (I am currently using a plug-in that does this, but I don’t like the way it displays with my new Genesis theme.).

I have looked online for answers, but only come up with instructions on how to do it without a plug-in. That information is a bunch of technobabble that is way over my head. So I am really looking for a plug-in that can do this and be consistent with the look of my current theme.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Summer
    Participant

The one plugin I’ve used for a while is Related Posts Thumbnails, but it hasn’t been updated in a while, and I’m keeping an eye out for other options while waiting to see if the next update breaks it :)

I do have it running on 2 sites with WP 3.8.1 and Genesis 2, so so far so good.

The one thing about it I did like was that it had an option to limit the time frame from which to pull related articles… something that I wish Genesis Featured Widget or Featured Widget Amplified could do.

Which plugin are you using?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.